FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  TrackIRFixer updated!, Dirt 2, Dirt 3, F1 2010, Red River & The Hunter now work.
flow #1 15/08/2011 - 15h24

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 02/02/2010

Off line

Blindasabat #2 06/12/2011 - 13h47

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 02/05/2011

Off line

Does anyone know if this will also work with Level-R and Heat Online?
FreeTrack used to work with those games, but when I recently  try to play them FreeTrack seemed to be locked out.
Nasty76 #3 20/04/2012 - 18h04

Registered on : 23/04/2009

Off line

I get f1 2011 error what give that securom. Any fix for that?
there is error:
i realy want use that f1 2011 in real version so can drive internet but bad game makers make all too hard.
and buy trackir not answer i dont want buy that cos they want keep that only self and freetrack is much better when that work :)

A required security module cannot be activated.
This program cannot be executed (6005).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=6005 for further, more detailed information.
this error come whit f1 2011 orginal disc version + 1.2 patch
Edited by Nasty76 on 21/04/2012 at 20h45.
4outro #4 31/08/2013 - 04h07

Registered on : 05/07/2009

Off line

Can´t seem to get The Hunter to work wit free track. Trackir Fixer detects the game and patches correctly, free track recognizes the game as well and asks for a profile name, yet no head tracking. In the Hunter forums they mention an option in the gmae options to enable track ir, but it doesnt show in mine.
Game is updated ( no other choice really ) trackirfixer and free track are latest versions..
Any thoughts?

Tnx
Stormrider #5 31/08/2013 - 12h45

Class : Légende du Forum
Registered on : 02/01/2013

Off line

nasty76,
securom is very nasty an irritating.I had a few games in the past protected by securom.The problems I had was that if I used virtual drives he didn't accept my sata dvd-drive as anormal drive.He kept saying I needed to use the original disc.
Other problems I had was that some software is "blacklisted".This means that by starting a securom protected game it searches for those blacklisted software and doesn't start and give you an error.
What you can do is uninstall software for virtual drives and emulate/burn software for making copies of protected discs.Alcohol120%, is an example of an possible blacklisted software.
If you don't have any of this of software, uninstall you game and freetrack.Turn of UAC, turn off antivirus and firewall, install your game with admin rights, install freetrack with admin right and compabilitymode(for win7).If you need compabilitymode for vista I don't know.
I don't know your game, but did you google your problem?Maybe there are others with asimilar problem and maybe solutions.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).