FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Help keep FreeTrack alive people !!!

RSS >  Help keep FreeTrack alive people !!!, Please donate !!!
Blindasabat #1 13/08/2011 - 22h00

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 02/05/2011

Off line

Hello,

I want to speak to all people who use FreeTrack, I mean what is a better way to show your appreciation of this great software then by making a donation. Perhaps the devs will be motivated by it. It doesn't have to be a large amount as long as a lot of people donate.

Because I recently found out about FreeTrack, but it is a bit silent here and I think that is a shame. Tomorrow you can come here and find that the site is for sale. So if Freetrack is worth anyting to you then please make a donation!

I did, cheers.
PropNut #2 11/10/2011 - 23h52

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 02/08/2009

Off line

I donated a few weeks ago, and urge others to do so as well. Even if it is just a dollar or two, show some support.

I have made dozens of freetrack systems for people (many I do not know but was told they needed them) saving gamers thousands of dollars.

Earlier today I needed to find a fix for an issue for a guy (the last one that I made, PS3 eye and a TrackClipPro copy that I made with my CNC machine) and found that the forums and website were not available....I almost cried!! Lucky it was just a temporary block or outage and it is back up now.
klez #3 27/08/2012 - 08h42

Registered on : 27/08/2012

Off line

It`s a good idea...
This is a great software and as far as I know it doesn`t have a competitive alternative.
Yesterday I donated a small amount and probably I will donate a few euros on the next salary ;)
Frans #4 28/08/2012 - 20h42

Registered on : 19/08/2012

Off line

PropNut @ 12/10/2011 - 01h52 a dit:

...a TrackClipPro copy that I made with my CNC machine...

could you place photo ?
SepusAshey #5 16/11/2012 - 11h30

Registered on : 16/11/2012

Off line Www

This is a great software and as far as I know it doesn`t have a competitive alternative.
Feast your eyes with Glee Season 3 dvd.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > General Discussion > Help keep FreeTrack alive people !!!

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).