FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Does not work - help please, LockOn
dino1984 #1 26/12/2010 - 09h19

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/12/2010

Off line

Hi All,

Could someone provide me with step-by-step instruction what to do to make FT work in LOMAC Flaming Cliffs 2?

The problem is that when I start (or alt-tab) game, freetrack FPS drop to zero and looks like it has mega-lag. When I stop tracking and start it again then it works, but only until I bring up game with alt-tab - then it is dead again :(

Got this problem in all games.
dino1984 #2 29/12/2010 - 09h43

Registered on : 26/12/2010

Off line

Easy guys... don't be so keen on solving my problem:D

Seriously - can anyone give me step-by-step instruction?
sf4JC #3 01/01/2011 - 14h33

Registered on : 10/09/2007

Off line

Not sure if you've solved the problem yet, but one thing that needed to be done on my computer is to have the FreeTrack window minimized while in a simulator.  Also, I'm unsure as to why at the moment, but I believe I started FreeTrack before I started the simulator.  Right now I am using FaceTrackNoIR (which is still in it's beginnings stage and works WITH FreeTrack in a lot of games) for head movement in the sim.

I'm interested in what the newer version of FreeTrack will be like, and what features it will have.  FreeTrack does work better for me as far as trying to push small buttons on the aircrafts panel.  Plus, it tracks faster with better accuracy in my opinion at the moment.  One of the things keeping me from using it is the borg like head mount system I've got.  It really needs some fixing after about 3 yrs of use.  Don't get me wrong, FaceTrackNoIR works wonders with it's ability to do head movement with face tracking instead of LED's and such, but for accuracy, FreeTrack is in much better shape at this stage.
Shadow #4 09/06/2011 - 16h37

Registered on : 26/09/2010

Off line

You have to remove a file inside the game about trackir. i dont remember well

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).