FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > concerning FSX exterior view

RSS >  concerning FSX exterior view
themoon7x #1 29/09/2009 - 12h40

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 29/09/2009

Off line

I've been enjoying this freetrack software for a month or so now and everythings been working great. I do have a question though....in FSX, is there a way to disable Freetrack so when I'm in the outside/external view, I can pan around using the hat-switch on my joystick rather than having to turn my head to move around the outside of the plane? I've tried all of the cntl-alt and cntl-shift commands, even tried to change the keystroke to something different for those commands, but I'm not getting the desired results.

Some of those commands stop the headtracking movement altogether, which is what I am looking for, but the only way I can get the hat-switch to move the camera angle around is to close Freetrack completely. I did notice however that I can hold down the num-pad arrow keys and it'll move the camera, but again, this is not a desirable solution. I'd like to use the hat-switch for outside camera movement....any thoughts? any quick keystrokes that'll completely disable Freetrack from FSX?
Jorge.PT #2 02/10/2009 - 09h44

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 29/03/2009

Off line

The best way is to put freetrack in pause I think...

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Games and Profiles > concerning FSX exterior view

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).