FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > How do i have to configure freetrack for wiimote?

RSS >  How do i have to configure freetrack for wiimote?
FlowerTreeBush #16 10/11/2009 - 20h49

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 09/11/2009

Off line

TheProfessional @ 23/10/2009 - 07h50 a dit:

Same exact problem here. I've got the wiimote connected to the pc via bluetooth, and it shows up in freetrack ass Wii Remote #1... but the start button is greyed out!!!!! What's the deal... has anyone figured out a fix for this yet!!??

Exactly the same problem, using a d-link usb adapter with the drivers from their homepage.  I did get it working with the same setup once, but now I am unable to replicate that success.
FlowerTreeBush #17 10/11/2009 - 23h49

Registered on : 09/11/2009

Off line

FlowerTreeBush @ 10/11/2009 - 21h49 a dit:

TheProfessional @ 23/10/2009 - 07h50 a dit:

Same exact problem here. I've got the wiimote connected to the pc via bluetooth, and it shows up in freetrack ass Wii Remote #1... but the start button is greyed out!!!!! What's the deal... has anyone figured out a fix for this yet!!??

Exactly the same problem, using a d-link usb adapter with the drivers from their homepage.  I did get it working with the same setup once, but now I am unable to replicate that success.

I managed to get it work by linking up two wiimotes at the same time, the second wiimote allowed me to cam it up, while the first one to be linked did still not work.  Don't know why.  Using a DBT-122 C, with drivers from http://www.dlink.com.au/Products.aspx?Sec=1&Sub1=18&Sub2=39&PID=211 .

Hopefully someone else will find this helpful.
grutt #18 22/11/2009 - 13h29

Registered on : 08/12/2008

Off line

walterney @ 06/04/2009 - 00h36 a dit:

mabuse_ @ 06/03/2009 - 16h49 a dit:

benmeijer,

Now i've got 2.3 here, and it works just as you described. Thank you  :)

Connection established and Wiimote constantly flashing.

But when I start freetrack, i can only choose "demo video".

Any Idea how to get a picture vom the wii cam into freetrack?

Dear Fellow,

I think that FreeTrack does not recognize Wiimote as a webcam when running in a old version of BS. I tried run Wiimote at Freetrack 2.1 and I had the same related problem below.

Now I´m using BS 6.2.227 and Freetrack 2.2 an I´m having the follow problem:

I chose a three-point clip whith whimote  connected to the FreeTrack that showed me 4 red balls, when should show me 3 green balls in a signal of activity.

I can see the 3 IR leds moving at the screen, but the freetrack does not work.

I did it under a 64-bit Vista and a 32-bit XP OS.

I don´t know if it is a hardware or a software problem and I need some help.

Best regards.

Ney Vita

I've got this problem with the four red balls. If you build a 4 point model, it will work (you get four green balls), however, I'd prefer to have the 3 point model. Some people have got the wii remote working with a 3 point model.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > How do i have to configure freetrack for wiimote?

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).