FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > FT 22.279 only single Monitor support?

RSS >  FT 22.279 only single Monitor support?
eisenfpferd #1 03/12/2008 - 19h11

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 25/01/2008

Off line

Hi together,

here comes another very special problem:

I´m using FS2004 with 2 Monitors.

FT is working unti I switch to fullscreen in FS2004. Then (most times) FT hangs. When switching back to window-mode I can see the errormessage:

"Der Vorgang kann nicht ausgeführt werden da die Filteranschlüsse nicht verbunden sind ($80040209)"

I guess that this is a directx message because FT is not in german. If it would help I could install the english version of directx and post the english message again.

When pressing OK from the first message the following comes up:

"Access violation at address 004E21A5 in module 'FreeTrack.exe'. Read of address 00000057"

When both monitors have the same resolution and colour-depth sometimes it works.

If I use the Nvidia driver and configure both monitors as one big (for Windows its 1 Monitor with 1600x600) it works, but then the fullscreen-window under FS goes over both monitors together.

The error comes with TIRViews and FSUIPC support. Its the same when I start FT when I am allready in fullscreen.

With FT 2.1 it works all fine.

Does someone have a solution? Is this problem only with my system or its the same at someone else system?

Thanks /eisenfpferd/
Edited by eisenfpferd on 03/12/2008 at 19h13.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > FT 22.279 only single Monitor support?

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).