FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Vista 32 bit, games don't load anymore!

RSS >  Vista 32 bit, games don't load anymore!
Thorn3 #1 18/08/2008 - 23h54

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 18/08/2008

Off line

Hello all.  After installing Free Track, I set it up.  All works well in the Free Track window.  Some glitches from time to time, but nothing consistent.  However... none of my games will run after I installed Free Track, even if Free Track is turned off!

I open Free Track and center it.  None of the keys I choose for 'center' work by the way.  I have to center it only in the Free Track window.

I try to open a game, but the game crashes before it will load.  The game simply freezes up and won't continue to load, such as in 'Lock-On'.  This happens with ALL games, not just one or two.

Sometimes (rare) a game will load and Free Track works in the game.   But, as the image moves with head movements, the tracking simply stops at a certain point when going in one direction, but not the other (Call of Duty 4).  Odd behavior.

None of these problems existed prior to installing Free Track.  As indicated, none of my games will work while Free Track is installed.  If it does work, it is one in a dozen attempts to run a game.

Any ideas as to what the problem is?

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Vista 32 bit, games don't load anymore!

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).