FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Freetrack crashing with PS3 Eye and windows 7

RSS >  Freetrack crashing with PS3 Eye and windows 7
jayta98 #1 24/04/2013 - 19h59

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 08/04/2013

Off line

I have a Ps3eye camera and a 3 point clip. The clip is working as i can see the leds on my phone camera. I downloaded and installed the lastest CL eye driver and the lastest version of freetrack. I installed the Cl eye driver 1st and then plugged the camera. I opened the CL eye test and I can see the camera working and the LEDs. I close the Cl eye test application.

When I open the freetrack software, I select the ps3 eye camera and set the stream to 30fps at 640. when I hit the start button the thinking hour glass comes up for like 7-10 secs and then windows says that freetrack stopped responding and that it will close. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it back and same results. I run everything as administrator and shut off UAC but no luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
jayta98 #2 24/04/2013 - 20h30

Off line

i did noticed something. I have a laptop that has an internal webcam. I installed the CL eye driver and freetrack. Same issue it won't work with PS3 camera.

I did try to use the integrated camera and freetrack works. So it is a problem with the PS3 camera.

Also moderator you can delete my duplicate thread. i'm not sure why it created two. Thanks.
jayta98 #3 24/04/2013 - 21h31

Off line

did the same steps in my pc and got the software to not crash but I don't see the LEDs. I reinstall everything and did the CL driver fix again. The camera seems to be working but I only see black and red. I can see myself in the camera (red and black)but the LEDs are not showing.

Is almost like there is noise. I'm sure if this has to do with the ir filter but i don't want to mess the camera up until im sure this will work with my setup.
Edited by jayta98 on 24/04/2013 at 21h55.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Freetrack crashing with PS3 Eye and windows 7

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).