FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  SDK example for C/C++?, Looking for an example working using FreeTrackClient.dll
AngeloB #1 01/10/2012 - 14h45

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 01/10/2012

Off line

Good morning everyone,
I am a new user of FreeTrack, from University of Hertfordshire(UK).
We are trying to use the software and ideally we would like to use the SDK.
So far, the C example in the SDK folder compiles but always return the "Unable to load DLL", doing pratically nothing.
I also tried the Matlab interface, got it compiled - does anyone know how to use it then?

Another question which I would like if someone could help about is whether, should the SDK work properly, are there functions for model, streaming selection - or are the settings from the UI stored? If so, is it possible to start automatically not only freetrack but also the acquisition from the camera? I.e. getting data from the SDK without any confirmation from the user / using the SDK to get there?

Many thanks,
Angelo
AngeloB #2 01/10/2012 - 15h56

Off line

Update is that I get error 126 when calling LoadLibrary - same in Matlab - tried using MSVC 2010 on Wind 7 Enterprise (64 bit, and I think that's the problem)
AngeloB #3 01/10/2012 - 23h53

Off line

Hello everyone!Solved, thankfully to the software which includes, mainly, a more complete FreeData type struct. Now only problem is: can I start the webcam, not only the program, at startup? So that no action is required to start the acquisition. Does anyone know where the source code for the UI is? I would get that function from the "Start" button!

If anyone is interested, I did a C++ wrapper which can be used in Python with Ctypes... even better would probably make a Pyton module!
Angelo
liudongdong #4 15/10/2012 - 08h11

Registered on : 15/10/2012

Off line

Hi,
  I'm new to this freetrack software.I'm looking for the code(C++).Thank you very much!!
liuxiaodonghd@126.com

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).