FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  NPClient.dll tweak possible?
charliechew #1 08/05/2012 - 15h07

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 22/06/2008

Off line

It appears the reason Freetrack isn't working properly with the EZDOK (EZCA) add-on for FSX is an incompatability with the version of the npclient.dll that comes with Free Track.

I understand that FaceTrackNoIR is fully compatible with EZCA, and I would suspect that it's down to a difference with the npclient.dll file that comes with FaceTrackNoIR.

I tried swapping the FaceTrackNoIR's npclient.dll for the one in the Freetrack folder, but when I did, the TrackIR output option for Freetrack was greyed out and disabled.

My question:

Is there some way of tweaking FreeTrack so that it can use the npclient.dll that comes with FaceTrackNoIR , or is there some way of tweaking/editing the npclient.dll that already comes with Freetrack?

Thanks!
Edited by charliechew on 08/05/2012 at 16h09.
Gian92 #2 15/05/2012 - 00h50

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 08/04/2012

Off line

Bump, I have the same problem. I'm currently using the SimConnect output, but EZCA is a major loss.
Ordem e progresso” - Brazilian flag
charliechew #3 19/08/2012 - 23h35

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 22/06/2008

Off line

I've written off Ezdok, but keeping my eye on OpusFSX http://www.opussoftware.co.uk/opusfsi.htm, which has implemented camera shake for for taxiing and landing, and will be adding it to flight in the coming days.

Not currently TrackIR compatible, but will be made so shortly, according to a developer post on AVSIM.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that this one works with Freetrack.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).