FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Need C# example for X Y position of 2 leds

RSS >  Need C# example for X Y position of 2 leds
neumanndn #1 27/11/2011 - 07h22

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 27/11/2011

Off line

Hello, I'm new to this freetrack software.

I was wondering if there is some example C# code that could show me how to input the x, y position of two leds from a webcam video into a VS2010 C# project.

I assume that I need to have the freetrack software running, correct (this seems obvious)?

I'd rather input this data directly instead of using a rounnd about way through a joystick driver.

Thanks
Blindasabat #2 27/11/2011 - 13h09

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 02/05/2011

Off line

Not sure what your looking for, but as far as I know FreeTrack is programmed in Delphi.
You can download the source from the main download page.
neumanndn #3 28/11/2011 - 02h02

Registered on : 27/11/2011

Off line

I'm not very familiar with Delphi.  Kinda want to stay in the VS2010 C# arena.  I was hoping that once I run freetrack that there might be a dll that I could use in C# to get at the xy information in the running freetrack program.
Blindasabat #4 28/11/2011 - 18h56

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 02/05/2011

Off line

I'm not a programmer myself, so I don't know too much about it, but perhaps C# has a module or plugin that can handle Delphi.
OBNOXIUs #5 16/12/2011 - 12h09

Registered on : 26/11/2011

Off line

Hello,

You can use FreeTrackClient.dll in the your FreeTrack program folder.
There is also a C example in the SDK folder, but it's not up to date with
the latest freetrack version.

To make it work, you have to update the struct and some function names in freetrack_c_interface.cpp. Have a look at the Delphi interface (FTTypes.pas) which is up to date, and you can easily adapt the C example.

If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you my code.
liudongdong #6 15/10/2012 - 08h10

Registered on : 15/10/2012

Off line

Hi,
  I'm new to this freetrack software.I 'm  looking for the  code(C in the SDK).Thank you very much!!
liuxiaodonghd@126.com

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Need C# example for X Y position of 2 leds

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).