FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Comodo alerts "VirTool.Win32.Patcher.jui@1"

RSS >  Comodo alerts "VirTool.Win32.Patcher.jui@1"
Devrim #1 26/11/2011 - 01h52

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/11/2011

Off line

Hi.

My system is W7 (64bit) and installed COMODO Internet Security Suite.

When I downloaded FreeTrack (from this site) and scanned FreeTrack setup file by Comodo, it was OK. Then I installed FreeTrack properly.

When click on icon, Comodo alerts, "VirTool.Win32.Patcher.jui@1" found in "C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Temp\TrackIR.exe"

Please and please give me information about this. And I hope that's not a trojan or something. Because finally my (homemade) headtrack model, FreeTrack and BlackShark sim are perfectly working! (after long researchs and pursuits). I'll be very disapointed if this is a real virus (trojan or whatever)...

On the other hand, I think (I hope) this code is serving for TrackIR releated something. And this is false alarm, right? Please say yes. :)
Blindasabat #2 27/11/2011 - 01h09

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 02/05/2011

Off line

You can upload it to VirusTotal and check it out.

Personally, I've used Comodo in the past (about a year ago) and it gave me a lot more headaches than it was worth, so I went back to using Avast what I was using before, just so you know.
Edited by Blindasabat on 27/11/2011 at 01h19.
Devrim #3 29/11/2011 - 03h11

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 26/11/2011

Off line

I've checked it on that address. It seems that (I think) there is nothing to be worry.

ByteHero (says Trojan.Win32.Heur.089) and Comodo (says VirTool.Win32.Patcher.jui) alerts about this file. But other 41 softwares don't say anything.

Ok. At least, now I'm more comfortable. :)

Thank you Blindasabat.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Comodo alerts "VirTool.Win32.Patcher.jui@1"

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).