FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Problem with Bluetooth HID Joystick + wiimote + freetrack

RSS >  Problem with Bluetooth HID Joystick + wiimote + freetrack
dojo #1 01/05/2010 - 08h19

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 01/05/2010

Off line

hello.

this is more of a bluetooth problem really - I have blue soleil v 2.7 that came with my dongle.  After changing to a new PC, I reinstalled everything (Saitek x52 joystick, bluetooth, freetrack) and everything worked fine, freetrack and wiimote working ok together.

However, every time I restart the PC, when I connect the bluetooth and run freetrack, the 'Start' option for the wiimote is greyed out.

I spent a few days trying various things, uninstalling my X52 drivers, uninstalling Freetrack, doing things in a different order and sometimes it worked, but onyl ever until I restarted my PC.

The only way I can get Freetrack to start tracking is to uninstall the Bluetooth HID joystick, unplug the dongle, restart the PC and stick the dongle back in - once windows automatically installs the Bluetooth HID Joystick, freetrack works again. But only until I restart. <frustration!>

it worked fine on my old PC, they are both running WIndows XP SP2 and its the latest Freetrack version on download.

NB, I installed BlueSoleil 6 and it worked fine, but only the trial version, so I'm loathe to spend €19.99 on upgrading the software when I know it has worked before!!

Anyone have any ideas or experience with BlueSoleil 2.7??

cheers in advance

Dojo

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Problem with Bluetooth HID Joystick + wiimote + freetrack

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).