FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Profiles not saving or loading..?? except default.

RSS >  Profiles not saving or loading..?? except default.
kin #1 27/11/2009 - 04h57

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 27/11/2009

Off line

Hi,  I wonder if anyone can help.  I run freetrack FANTASTIC, almost no delay in head movement to output.. running a playtation 3 eye with the latest stable release. (279)

But, ever since starting out the profiles are not saving individual.  The profile settings will load from the default and save to the default but, if I save over a game specific profile, when I switch to a different game the change the settings, save and switch back the first games settings don't come up.

I looked in the profile directory in the freetrack install dir and there is nothing there except default.ftp .  Should there be more?

Any ideas how I can fix this?
Edited by kin on 27/11/2009 at 05h10.
kin #2 27/11/2009 - 05h09

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 27/11/2009

Off line

Bah! I just needed to add new profiles and drag the games to each it's own profile....   Ie, click add and write a name for the new profile.  It should appear under default and at the same hierarchy level. Then drag the games that you want to all share the same profile into it.  Make new profiles for each game if you want different setting for each game...   :X

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Profiles not saving or loading..?? except default.

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).