FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Wii now not recognized, help please
zoomzoom #1 04/11/2009 - 14h58

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 04/11/2009

Off line

Hi there,

I'm new here but have been enjoying freetrack with my Wiimote as cam for months now, until I'm sure i confused something, that now I need to un-confuse.

I'm playing OFF with this set-up by the way. Anyway, went to fire things up last night as usual, only now Freetrack doesnt' even include the Wii in the options under Demo video any more on the cam page. Its not even an option any longer. I know the bluetooth and wiimote are fine because before firing up freetrack the pc (windows XP by the way Sp-3) see's and recognizes the wiimote and activates it....only Freetrack now doesn't. since its worked flawlessy up until now, it has to be something I've doen to confuse it. I've reinstalled Freetrack completely, and it still didn't fix it. Still only "Demo Video" available in the drop down.

One possible thought. I was trying new skins in the game before this ocurred, and happened to fire the game up without the joystick plugged in, but then realized this and plugged it in after the game had started. Could this have confused something regarding Freetrack although it wasn't runing at this point? Any help will be much appreciated!! TIA

ZZ.
dutch #2 16/11/2009 - 20h50

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 11/04/2008

Off line

ZoomZoom, here Dutch from the CombatAceforum, still having Wii connecting problems???

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).