FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  (another) 279 problem
Tapir #1 11/07/2009 - 17h46

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 11/07/2009

Off line

Dear admins and programmers,

first, many thanx for allowing the sim community have a really cheap tracking system. At this kind of money, it really is a blessing to many of us.

Howewer, I had unsucsessfully tried to make the latest (279, and previous) versions of FT to work. My specs are:

FreeTrack HW:
Unregulated power source - 5V; IR LED - 3V, 100 mA; Resistors - 3 x 36 Ohm; 3-point Clip

The problem is, I just cannot get the dots to show in the tuning wizard. Either I have too many light sources, or none of them.

I have also tried it on another 32-bit Win XP OS, with no luck. I did recheck (for many times :-)) my FreeTrack hardware and it seems that all is OK. All diodes have power etc.

Finally, I registered manually "FreeTrackFilterSSE2.ax" and "FreeTrackFilterMMX.ax" files. During the registration of "D3DX92ab.dll" i got the message "...\FreeTrack\D3Dx92ab.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered."

As this subject was brought on this forum already, I apologise for posting the similar question again, but it seems that "dll" registration is the main issue. Later on, I've installed the older version of FT, with identical result.

Therefore I kindly ask for Your help and the solution to the problem.

Many thanx in advance.

TAP.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).