FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Free Track Does Not Detect My Wiimote

RSS >  Free Track Does Not Detect My Wiimote
Miked #1 01/06/2009 - 14h36

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 17/05/2009

Off line

I've installed a Trust BT-2100P dongle withe the Toshiba stack. It seems to connect correcly and the diagnostics in the Toshiba stack shows it can communicate with the Wii.  I can run some programs in GlovePie (but not all) and get LEDs to light and rumble too.

However... Freetrack does not see it, all I get is the Demo option.

I'm running Vista 64 and have installed and run Free Track as Administrator.

Can anyone help?

This is my second attempt as the first with a Belkin dongle didn't even get that far...

Thanks

Mike
deathsticks #2 01/06/2009 - 18h03

Registered on : 01/06/2009

Off line

have you tried bluesoliel? because some drivers that come with the bluetooth dongle do not work well with the wii remote.  For example the default bluetooth on my laptop will connect the wii remote but it will not recognize it as a camera, but with bluesoliel it does *shrug*.
Miked #3 01/06/2009 - 21h27

Registered on : 17/05/2009

Off line

I got it working :D

After uninstalling Free Track, deleting the folder and then reinstalling it detected the wiimote. I' ve tried it in Condor and FSX, but I've away to go to get the sensitivity and smoothing correct. I'm also not clear about assigning profiles for each app. But I'll get there.

It's all now worth the hassle of getting a bluetooth dongle that works with Vista 64 and teh wiimote.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Free Track Does Not Detect My Wiimote

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).