FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  2.2.0.279 Question / Help Please
amgsport #1 06/03/2009 - 19h19

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 12/03/2008

Off line

I've been using 2.1 for last several months after access violation issues with 2.2 noted in an earlier post.  For reference, here's the violation message I get:

Posted Image

2.2 is SOOOO much better though, and recently I wanted to give it another try - but the access violation is still there.  I have noticed something though - it occurs randomly, sometimes going for hours without any problems, and it only occurs when I use the "pause" control rather them "start/stop" control.

Does that help make sense of what the problem might be?  I'm going to continue using 2.2 - it really is a great update over 2.1 - but if I can get rid of the violation issues that would be fantastic.

Thanks to entire FreeTrack crew for all your efforts.  FYI - I have buddies that use TrackIR Pro, and even they agree that my FreeTrack setup works better then there's!!  Keep up the great work!
neosin #2 07/03/2009 - 08h30

Registered on : 02/11/2008

Off line

support is pretty crappy i have to say , i put up 2 posts about H.A.W.X the new tom clancy flight game and not a single reply for days lol!

I guess people just care anymore or just can't be bothered!

a real shame!
babasior #3 07/03/2009 - 08h53

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 09/07/2007

Off line Www

H.A.W.X, i have never use it ... So i can't help you ... sorry ... :wacko:

try to change file version of ole32.dll with a newest .... i don't have any other idea for the moment ...
amgsport #4 07/03/2009 - 18h02

Registered on : 12/03/2008

Off line

NEOSIN - for future reference - PLEASE do not hijack my thread for your gain!!  My question was not game-specific in any way - and I don't need my question being turned into a game-specific issue.  If I had a game-specific issue I'd post it myself.....

I've used FreeTrack for over a year now - and support it 100%, including financial support of the developers efforts to make this fine piece of software even better - where's the shame is in that???

BABASIOR - thank you - will try that and see how it goes.  If it works I'll report back with results.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).