FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

RSS >  Freetrack to Flight Simulator X
sportfreundmc #1 20/02/2009 - 17h46

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 20/02/2009

Off line

Hi, i have another big Problem! Now on my XP PC i started freetrack and i connected my wiimote. I used 3 leds to track my head moves. Everything works fine. I can see the Skull in freetrack doing exactly the same moves i do. But now came the Problem. How should i configure my Freetrack that i can use it in Flight Simulator X Demo. The only way i found was to pick Virtual Controller in Freetrack and then i have to configure the Axes in Flight Simulator. Nothing else has worked! This Method has also only worked for 1 Led and i am not able make it for 3 leds, so how should i configure my freetrack?

thanks a lot...!!!
benmeijer #2 20/02/2009 - 21h33

Class : Habitué
Registered on : 19/07/2008

Off line

If you look around in this section "Support:Freetrack Software" there is a topic FSX settings ......... there is your answer

http://forum.free-track.net/index.php?showtopic=1552#10233
sportfreundmc #3 21/02/2009 - 16h09

Off line

You're Right, I'm Sorry!

I've used the search function but i didn't find anything, i did a mistake...

thank you!
sportfreundmc #4 22/02/2009 - 10h10

Off line

Now i have followed the instructions, but as i said nothing in flight simulator happens. I think i have tried all possible output possibilites. Still i have found no way to the three LED head tracking method in flight simulator.
Please help me! Is there something else in the freetrack option or the flight simulator option that i have to change?

thanks
Quarrion #5 22/02/2009 - 11h22

Class : Beta Tester
Registered on : 09/10/2008

Off line

I don't think the FSX demo has SimConnect, which is required for view control. Maybe you could try installing the FSX retail patches SP1 and SP2 on top of the demo? If the installer won't let you maybe you could try manually extracting the files and copying them into the FSX demo directory.

>  Fast reply

>  Stats

2 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 2 guest(s)).