FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Wiimote not found after 3rd connection

RSS >  Wiimote not found after 3rd connection
Aiden #1 14/02/2009 - 23h57

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 14/02/2009

Off line

OK, First I want to thank everybody involved in this project!

I have constructed a point model based on the exact specifications and connected my Wiimote without any problems and have been playing for hours. Then he battery died and the software started shaking like crazy making it impossible to look around. I put fresh batteries in the wiimote and reconnected it. Freetrack found 2 wiimote #1's and both of them could not pick up my led's. Then it gave me an access violation so I rebooted and freetrack will not find the wiimote at all.

I re-installed freetrack and it still won't find the wiimote. Am I doing something wrong?

Also the default profile had all the sliders at 0 and so do all the profiles and im having trouble getting my head to turn around to look behind me without the yaw being so sensitive I can't look straight. None of the profiles work but I had it working great until it stopped finding my wiimote.

Thank you for this great software and making it free!!

-Aiden
vagos #2 25/02/2009 - 07h57

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 12/02/2009

Off line

Dit you try to recconect your wii to the computer. In my configuration I have to do it every single time.

Press 1+2 to reset and then recconect.

When you are done, open free track and link it to wiimote

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Wiimote not found after 3rd connection

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).