FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > FreeTrack2.2, Won't recognize IR points.

RSS >  FreeTrack2.2, Won't recognize IR points.
Habu #1 12/10/2008 - 18h08

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 10/06/2008

Off line

Hi,

I successfully installed FreeTrack 2.2 and was a dedicated 2.1 user. I opened up the program, turned on my 3LED Cap, and pressed "start." The program's camera view see's my three LED's very well but there is no translation whatsoever. There are no crosses on the distinct LED points. What did I do wrong?
didja #2 12/10/2008 - 19h37

Webmaster (admin)
Class : Webmaster (admin)
Registered on : 09/07/2007

Off line Www

In one of the tabs of the main page, try to increase the point size (in pixel), I can't remember the exact name and I don't have FT here, but there is an option you should find.

Rémy ;)
Posted Image
Habu #3 12/10/2008 - 19h41

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 10/06/2008

Off line

thanx for the reply. I set the pixel settings so that 3 LED's are green on the bottom right of the screen. On my camera view screen, I see a large black window with a small grey portion at the bottom.  If i move my head so that two of the points are in the small grey area at bottom of screen, freetrack will start to faintly recognize some erratic movements. Otherwise, if the points are in the black area, FT2.2 does nothing.
Edited by Habu on 12/10/2008 at 20h03.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > FreeTrack2.2, Won't recognize IR points.

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).